How may my personal information be used?
TeamCentral uses your personal information collected from form fill outs, cookies, and IP addresses to:
- Fulfill your requests for information;
- Process your requests to participate in events;
- Personalize your experience;
- Review, consider, and contact you for any employment or sales related inquiries;
- Analyze user behavior in order to measure interest in specific items posted on our Site; and
- Send news, special offers, and general information about goods, services, and events based on areas of interest you have already enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Are cookies and IP addresses used?
Is personal information disclosed to third parties?
- TeamCentral may disclose your personal information to third parties as required or permitted by the laws, rules, and regulations of any nation, state, or other applicable jurisdiction;
- TeamCentral may disclose your personal information to third parties who provide services to TeamCentral (e.g. third parties who help deliver information from TeamCentral to you);
- TeamCentral may disclose your personal information if, in connection with submitting the information, you consent to such disclosure;
- TeamCentral may disclose contact information for you in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have posted on the Site or otherwise provided to TeamCentral;
- If TeamCentral and/or any of its affiliates merges with or sells substantially all of its assets or a majority of its equity to a third party, information collected by TeamCentral or such affiliates on their websites may be disclosed to and become owned by the merged entity or third party. Any such merged entity or third party may have different privacy policies.
Links to third-party websites
We may provide links to third-party websites as a service to our users. In addition, some of the content appearing to be on this Site is in fact supplied by third parties. For example, in instances of framing of third-party websites or incorporation through framesets of content supplied by third-party servers. We cannot control and are not responsible for the information collection and privacy practices of such third-party websites, which may differ from those of this Site.
Depending on where you reside, you may be entitled to certain rights regarding the personal data TeamCentral holds about you. For instance, you may have the right to request access to your information, obtain a copy of it, or inquire about how we use your personal information. You have the right to request that we correct incorrect, inaccurate, or out-of-date information about you. You may also have the right to request that we stop processing your information and/or withdraw your consent to such processing and to ask us to delete your information.
Our Sites are not directed at children 18 years of age or younger. TeamCentral, therefore, will not intentionally collect information about anyone under the age of 18, and requests that no such information be submitted to us.
TeamCentral has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized TeamCentral personnel (including personnel of TeamCentral affiliates and suppliers of TeamCentral) are provided access to personal information. Despite these precautions, TeamCentral cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your personal information.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals (e.g. Analytics, Marketo, WordPress, etc.) to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this Site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This Site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our Site.
Your consent applies to the following domains: teamcentral.io
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the Site. The Site cannot function properly without these cookies.
|Cookie Name||Provider||Purpose||Expiry||Type||__cf_bm||teamcentral.io||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.||1 Day||HTTP|
|__cfduid||teamcentral.io||Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.||29 days||HTTP|
|elementor||teamcentral.io||Used in context with the website's WordPress theme. The cookie allows the website owner to implement or change the website's content in real-time.||Persistent||HTML|
Date last updated: May 1, 2021 (excluding cookie information which has been updated as set forth above)